When you click “register online” below, you’ll be:
* registering your family for the Florida Shindig
* reserving your accommodations (required)
*choosing your meal plan (optional)
Each family or single must register in advance to attend the Florida Shindig.
There is one fee for each family, but you must register EACH person in your family. There is a day-pass option.
You also must choose your accommodations.
If you’re staying off-site, there is a required daily per person fee that covers Lake Swan Camp’s insurance.
You can choose to participate in the camp meal plan (optional).
You may bring your own food. Dinners are now capped at $27.50 per family (up to five it is $5.50 per person).
Important note: The registration form will not calculate the dinner “cap” in your total. If you’re reserving six or more for any dinner, we will need to manually recalculate. Please choose “pay at the door” when you register, so we can send you a correct total. Then you can pay by credit card, PayPal, or check.
Florida Shindig Payment Options
- If you need to break the payments up into two or three smaller payments, please contact us. This is a ministry, so we’ll work with you! We want everyone to be able to attend!
- You can mail a check. This is the preferred payment method.
- You can pay by credit card. The Florida Shindig incurs credit card “discount fees,” please note. That is 2.9% plus .30 cents.
- All Florida Shindig fees are due three weeks before the start of the event on January 27, 2019.
- Makes checks payable to North Florida Christian Homeschool Association.
Mail: Florida Shindig, c/o North Florida Christian Homeschool Association
7600 West Highway 329, Reddick, FL 32686
Questions? Please write firstname.lastname@example.org or call 352-591-4573 (Oxendine home) or 352-258-4606 (Kathy’s cell)